Multi-Day Tour | No-Shopping | Private Tour
Huang shan (Yellow Mountain, 黄山)
The craggy rock faces, hanging mists and clustered pines of Huang Shan create a lovely and distinctly Chinese landscape, one instantly recognizable from countless images on silk, paper and porcelain. The mountain range, consisting of some 70 peaks over 1,000 m (3,300 ft), spills across the southern province of Anhui in an exquisite jumble of scenic highlights—twisted lone pines clinging to stony spires, seas of clouds filling rugged valleys, and crystalline mountain spring-fed pools.
Day 1 Huangshan Airport/Station-Huang Shan
Your guide/driver will pick you up from the airport/station and then transfer to downtown.
* Please note: Free pickup/drop-off available for downtown hotels with flights/trains arriving between 9AM-10PM, otherwise additional charge applies. We recommend you book a train arriving in Huangshan before 2PM.
Climb up the mountain by Yungu cable car.
Enjoy stunning views from several viewpoints such as Shixin Peak, Lion Peak and A Monkey Gaping at the sea.
Stay overnight at the hotel you've arranged in Huang Shan (at your own expense).
Day 2 Huang Shan-Airport/Station (includes lunch)
Early in the morning, enjoy a breath-taking sunrise over Huang Shan.
After that, go back to hotel and enjoy breakfast (at your own expense).
Enjoy more spectacular views of Paiyun pavilion, Feilai Stone and Brightness Summit. The itinerary is flexible depending on your train/flight.
Descend the mountain by Yungu cable car and drive back to Huangshan city.
Lunch on top of the mountain or at a local restaurant
After the tour ends, you'll be transferred to the airport/station for departure.
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
2) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking. Free cancellation for bookings cancelled at least 72 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
*For departure dates during national holidays, If you cancel at least 7 days prior to the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 4 and 6 days prior, there is a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days prior, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
You will be contacted before 11:00 p.m. the day before your scheduled activity to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
Please call Nancy @(+86)18905591122 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.