Multi-Day Tour | No-Shopping | Private Tour
Daily | Book 7 days before
#D1 Huang Shan | #D2 Huang Shan
Huang shan (Yellow Mountain, 黄山)
The craggy rock faces, hanging mists and clustered pines of Huang Shan create a lovely and distinctly Chinese landscape, one instantly recognizable from countless images on silk, paper and porcelain. The mountain range, consisting of some 70 peaks over 1,000 m (3,300 ft), spills across the southern province of Anhui in an exquisite jumble of scenic highlights—twisted lone pines clinging to stony spires, seas of clouds filling rugged valleys, and crystalline mountain spring-fed pools.
Day 1 Huangshan arrival
Your driver and/or tour guide will pick you up from the airport or station and then transfer to Huang Shan.
• Please note: Free pickup/drop-off available for downtown hotels with flights/trains arriving between 9AM-10PM, otherwise additional charge applies. We recommend you book a train arriving in Huangshan before 2PM.
Climb up the mountain by Yungu cable car.
Enjoy stunning views from several viewpoints such as Shixin Peak, Lion Peak and A Monkey Gaping at the sea.
Stay overnight at the hotel you've arranged located on the top of Mt. Huangshan (at your own expense).
Hotels on mountain top (for reference only): Huangshan Shilin Hotel | Beihai Hotel | Xihai Hotel | Huangshan Bai Yun Hotel | Paiyunlou Hotel
Day 2 Huang Shan-Huangshan departure (includes lunch)
Early in the morning, enjoy a breath-taking sunrise over Huang Shan.
After that, go back to hotel and enjoy breakfast (at your own expense).
Enjoy more spectacular views of Paiyun pavilion, Feilai Stone and Brightness Summit. The itinerary is flexible depending on your train/flight.
Descend the mountain by Yungu cable car and drive back to Huangshan city.
Lunch on top of the mountain or at a local restaurant
After the tour ends, you'll be transferred to the airport or station for departure.
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
2) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 72 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
• For departure dates during National Holidays, free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 7 days in advance. If you cancel 4-6 days prior, there is a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days prior, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from airport or station, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted about 3 days before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call Nancy @18905591122 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.