Multi-Day Tour | No-Shopping | Private Tour
Daily | Book 3 days before
#D2 Huang Shan | #D3 Huang Shan | Hongcun village | Ctrip Recommends
Huang shan (Yellow Mountain, 黄山)
The craggy rock faces, hanging mists and clustered pines of Huang Shan create a lovely and distinctly Chinese landscape, one instantly recognizable from countless images on silk, paper and porcelain. The mountain range, consisting of some 70 peaks over 1,000 m (3,300 ft), spills across the southern province of Anhui in an exquisite jumble of scenic highlights—twisted lone pines clinging to stony spires, seas of clouds filling rugged valleys, and crystalline mountain spring-fed pools.
Hongcun village (宏村)
A charming traditional Huizhou village, Hongcun is best known as the film site of the Oscar-winning film Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. You'll be able to bike around the village with your guide (additional fee applies) and also visit a local family where you'll have the chance to gain a better understanding of the life and traditions of the local people.
Tunxi Old Street (屯溪老街)
Located in Túnxī (屯溪), the central district of Huangshan City, Tunxi Old Street is a stone pedestrian street lined with old shops and restaurants in restored buildings, some originally dating back to the Song Dynasty, done in the traditional style of the region's Huizhou culture.
Day 1 Huangshan arrival
Your driver and/or tour guide will pick you up from the airport or station and then transfer to downtown.
• Please note: Free pickup/drop-off available for downtown hotels with flights/trains arriving between 9AM-10PM, otherwise additional charge applies.
Tunxi old street (about 2 hours)
Stay overnight at the hotel you've arranged in downtown (at your own expense).
Day 2 Huang Shan (includes lunch)
Huang shan (about 5 hours)
Climb up the mountain by Yungu cable car.
Enjoy stunning views from several viewpoints such as Shixin Peak, Lion Peak and A Monkey Gaping at the sea.
Lunch on top of the mountain
After lunch, it's time for more spectacular views from Paiyun pavilion, Feilai Stone and Brightness Summit.
Stay overnight at the hotel you've arranged located on the top of Mt. Huangshan (at your own expense).
Hotels on mountain top (for reference only): Huangshan Shilin Hotel | Beihai Hotel | Xihai Hotel | Huangshan Bai Yun Hotel | Paiyunlou Hotel
Day 3 Huang Shan-Hongcun-Huangshan departure (includes lunch)
Early in the morning, enjoy a breath-taking sunrise over Huang Shan.
After that, go back to hotel and enjoy breakfast (at your own expense).
Descend the mountain by Yungu cable car, and then drive about 1 hour to Hongcun.
Hongcun village (about 2 hours)
Lunch at a local restaurant in Hongcun
Back in Huangshan city (Tunxi) you'll visit the Hukaiwen Chinese ink stick factory to find out how Anhui's famous calligraphy and painting ink sticks are made, or the Huizhou Culture Museum to learn about the local region's distinctive Huizhou culture. The itinerary is flexible depending on your train/flight.
After the tour ends, you'll be transferred to the airport or station for departure.
• Please note: We recommend you book a train/flight leaving Huangshan after 4PM.
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
2) Cost of bike rental in Hongcun
3) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• This tour is not open to Chinese passport holders.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 72 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
• For departure dates during National Holidays, free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 7 days in advance. If you cancel 4-6 days prior, there is a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days prior, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from airport or station, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted about 3 days before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call Nancy @18905591122 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.