Day Tour | No-Shopping | Group Tour
Hongcun village (宏村)
Located 11 km northeast of Yixian, Hong Village (Hongcun) is a charming village, best known as the film site of the 2000 Oscar winning film Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Hong Village dates back to the Song Dynasty and was reportedly designed to resemble an ox. Famous for its tranquil waters, Hong Village sits on South lake (Nan Hu), and has several other notable bodies of water, including Xi Xi (West stream) and Yue Zhao (Crescent Moon Pond). The village is laden with historical halls and temples, and Biyuan Chalou, a four-storey tower which requires an additional RMB 10 entrance fee, offers the most noteworthy views in Hong Village.
7:30 a.m. You'll be picked up at the lobby of Huangshan International Hotel, please arrange yourself arriving beforehand.
9:00 a.m. Hongcun village (about 2 hours)
1:00 p.m. Return to Huangshan city (about 1.5 hours)
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees and transportation as listed in details
2) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking. Free cancellation for bookings cancelled at least 72 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
On departure date we will pick you up from designated pickup areas (see details), please arrange yourself arriving beforehand. Pickup and drop-off times are strict and precise. If you are not present at the confirmed pickup time Ctrip cannot be held responsible and you may need to arrange transportation at your own expense.
Please call Tina @(+86)18655908662 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.