Day Tour | No-Shopping | Group Tour
Daily | Book 1 day before
Hongcun village | Cancel 24+ hours in advance for Free!
Hongcun village (宏村)
Located 11 km northeast of YiXi'an, Hong Village (Hongcun) is a charming village, best known as the film site of the 2000 Oscar winning film Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Hong Village dates back to the Song Dynasty and was reportedly designed to resemble an ox. Famous for its tranquil waters, Hong Village sits on South lake (Nan Hu), and has several other notable bodies of water, including Xi Xi (West stream) and Yue Zhao (Crescent Moon Pond). The village is laden with historical halls and temples, and Biyuan Chalou, a four-storey tower which requires an additional RMB 10 entrance fee, offers the most noteworthy views in Hong Village.
7:30 a.m. You'll be picked up at the lobby of Huangshan International Hotel, please arrange yourself arriving beforehand.
9:00 a.m. Hongcun village (about 2 hours)
1:00 p.m. Return to Huangshan city (about 1.5 hours)
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees and transportation as listed in details
2) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Bookings made after 6:00 p.m. the day before departure will be canceled.
• Children under the age of 2 are free of charge, which is based on no seat occupancy.
• Children 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m are entitled to a discount, please check the price published onsite.
• Children 2-12 years old but over 1.2m in height are required to pay an additional fee on site.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 24 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from designated meet-up point as specified in details, please arrange yourself arriving beforehand.
Pickup and drop-off times are strict and precise. If you are not present at the confirmed pickup time Ctrip cannot be held responsible and you may need to arrange transportation at your own expense.
• Please call Tina @18655908662 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.